Just sent you an email as well. I look forward to talking with you soon.
I replied to your email and offered my calendar. Rather than scheduling a call, you started following me on Twitter and Google+. Twitter’s for stalking and I don’t use Google+. Did you change your mind about wanting to talk with me?http://therainmakermaker.youcanbook.me/
OOPS! Touched a nerve because less than 2 hours later @ 7:46 PM, he wrote:
I did not mean to give impression that I was stalking or anything of the sort Rick. Twitter is very powerful tool for communication in the new media world. Im confused as to your opinion of it?? If you didnt use google+ how did your name pop up on it?
Frankly, if this is your approach to modern business I may have changed my mind. I was under the opinion that you were somewhat of a relationship minded person. Thats how I work.
Sorry to offend.
So, I have several questions.
- Which sidebar link is he asking about?
- Does he want to talk to me or not?
- Does he know how to answer questions or just ask them?
- Did he read my Twitter headline when he followed me?
- Does he really believe that his 43 followers makes him an expert on Twitter?
- Is anybody else on a social platform, but don’t use it? (like me on Google+)
- Does anyone else think that he doesn’t know that a conversation is two-way?
- Would you like to add other questions in the comments?
BTW, I replied, This is gonna be a great blog post!