New lead activity on Get your copy of 3 Things You Can Do NOW to GET SALES in Two Weeks!
Monthly Archives: January 2012
3 Things That Anyone Can Do To Grow Sales Immediately!
Sales Growth Question….
Today is January 22nd.
21st Century Sales Misconceptions
I’ve been out and about this week and had several conversations with business owners and managers that (I write this with love in my heart.) are confused and don’t get it.
A regional sales manager for an international consumer products wrote, “Our meeting is going to be centered around using technology more and how we can engage our customer base through Facebook etc. I am not the “Hi-Tech” guy….”. It’s not about technology. It’s about knowing where your customers are ‘hanging out’ and being there with an interesting piece of information. It’s also not something that happens overnight. So, a gradual, benchmarked plan for adoption will lower resistance from the salespeople and insure success.
The Coaching Difference
It’s not unusual for me to draw criticism for the way that I sell.
Is Free Sales Training Good or Bad?
I saw an email recently that started with, “Learn Our Advanced Sales Methodology in a Free, Eight-Week Webinar Course!” and closed with, “We’ll dive deep in to the tactics and tools which have resulted in over 5,500 customers to date for our company and our partners.”
- Can a company that sells software teach you how to sell services where your retainer will 10-20 times the cost of their software?
- Do the math! This company has boasted that they’ve generated millions of leads. 5,500 customers. Millions > 5,500? Is that really a good conversion rate? Can you generate that many leads? Can you live with that closing ratio?
- Finally, do you have tens of millions of dollars in venture capital?
- Your own personal Sales Assessment
- 12 weekly webinars to learn the process for selling to inbound leads
- 12 weekly group coaching sessions to rehearse and practice.
- On-Demand 1:1 coaching with
an experienced marketing salesperson and/or sales coach.
Chicken/Egg Question for Entrepreneurial Salespeople
You know the question, “What came first, the chicken or the egg?”
Social Media & Social Selling ROI
As you may know, I retired on December 29. I had one client tell me that I liked her too much to just drop her. Yesterday I got an email that read, “Just wanted you to know that I miss you.” Another one sent an email telling me that they closed a $35K deal and thanking me. I may eventually take on another client, but never as many as I had and not today.
Your Sales Lifeline
So I was listening to Cee Lo being interviewed on Dateline tonight and I heard him say that it’s good when your lifeline has ups and downs…
10 Questions to ask about Sales & Marketing Integration
1.) Is your message relevant to your target customer?