Unless you live under a rock, have a flip phone or dial-up internet access, you’ve probably heard of Inbound Networking. (If you haven’t, click the link and catch up.)
Here’s my recap:
- It’s possible to grow your business with referral networking.
- It’s possible to grow your business with inbound marketing.
- It’s possible to grow your business if you are a great salesperson.
But, if you are all three, you’ll be huge! A true 21st Century RainMaker.
I will help start (help, not start) 10-12 Inbound Networking Groups in July. We will be focused on growing sales by expanding our network’s footprint and reach online and 1:1.
You will need
- 1-2 professionals that you trust
- a LinkedIn profile and Twitter name
- a willingness to be ‘other centered’
- the ability to gently say. “No” to disqualified prospects
- a conversation with me
I will provide
- access to my network to grow yours
- a link on my sidebar to you or your company
- the opportunity to write for my blog and others for every member of every group
- help with nurturing the virtual lead into a real live customer
- a stone wall when you need to be kept on course
- a sounding board when needed
What’s in it for me?
- 10-12 groups with 6-20 members in each guest posting on my blog, cross promoting, my traffic will exponentiate (as will your exposure)
- I will find ideal new clients
Some of you are thinking, “What a sales pitch!” Good bye. Nothing more to see here.
10-12 of you are thinking, “Network with Rick and his network on a regular basis? Uh, OK.” Send me an email with your number and availability 7/5 & 6. I’ll do the rest. (I’ll be at the beach, but if you don’t mind the surf in the background, it’s where I do my best work.)
BTW, if you look at this post, you’ll see growth. It wasn’t inbound marketing, it was inbound networking.
Welcome to the 21st Century!